This is another venture into the romance genre. This story follows a girl who finds out her parents were vampire hunters after her father is murdered by a vampire. Unfortunately she also finds out she has been dating a vampire. She has to decide whether or not to trust him in order to find out who her parent's killers are. The story wasn't that bad but is a product of the vampire craze in the Twilight aftermath.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The cover is a little creepy! lol. Hey, I might be in Utah starting July 6th for a week....if I come will you want to play with me??? lol.
I'm soooo jealous. I want to play! :(
Yeah! I'll have to wait to see what my schedule is like. We get a new store manager and don't have a schedule yet for July. Where are you staying?
I will be at Rob's cousins house in Lehi! She is the one who wants me up there to do pics of her twins...she just had them.
Post a Comment