Ha ha! This was my first venture into Romance novels. Hilarious! I'm not big into reading Romance but one of my friends from work loves them so I decided to try a few out. At work we send a bunch of books back to the publisher for various reasons mostly when sales from a book slow down. In the case of the some paperbacks, it costs more to ship the book back then the book is actually worth. These books get thrown away or recycled and we just send the front covers for credit. Employees are allowed to take these books home if we want them. This is where this book came from.
Anyways, this book is in a series but I've never read any of the other books and it didn't seem like it mattered. It's about a war amongst the Greek Gods. One of the main characters is in exile and lives in the human world until Zeus decides that they need his help. Unfortunately the bad guys convince him to join them instead. Of course you can't have a romance novel without some romance. The reason for the guy's exile is that Zeus ordered him to kill a certain infant but he didn't, he unknowingly falls for the girl he saved as a baby. There was a far fetched sex scene that I thought was hilarious! Before the two main characters fall in love, the bad guys happen to give the girl a drug that made her really horny! Ha ha! How convenient!
No comments:
Post a Comment