Friday, June 12, 2009

Kelly Clarkson!!!

Chris surprised me with tickets to Kelly Clarkson when he found out she was coming to town.  I ended up taking Rachel with me since he didn't want to tag along.  Probably for the best.  He bought the VIP tickets which included front row seats, CD's, Tshirt and dinner.  All the tickets were general admission so there was an enormous line when we got there.  It also was raining all day.  Yucky since the concert was outside.  Luckily it stopped raining and it only sprinkled for a little bit during the concert.  UVU didn't post any information about the concert so it was a pain in the butt trying to figure out what was going on.  I tried calling to find out and the people didn't know anything.  The VIP tickets were also general admission but in a VIP section so I tried finding out how big the VIP section was and they didn't know (3 rows plus a section VIP section behind that for cheaper VIP tickets).  I also tried finding out about the dinner that was included with the tickets, the person I talked to didn't even know there was a dinner.  Lame!  Rachel and I ended up walking up to the front of the line which was a good thing since there was a separate line for VIP with only 10 people ahead of us!  YES!!!!! We lucked out.  They served us dinner when we entered and then we went down to our seats.  The front row was pretty much empty and we were happy campers!

She's definitely gained a bit of weight but she doesn't seem to care so good for her!  They give celebrities such a hard time.  She does need a stylist so that her clothes would look a little more flattering on her.  She was barefoot the whole concert.




Rachel is looking cute.  Me looking a little yucky!

View from our seats.  As soon as people started to stand up we got up against the fence so we could stay in front.


We were right in front of a speaker so the sound is a little distorted.  She sounded much better in person.

I ran out of memory card space before the song finished.  I should have deleted all the Mockie pictures and videos off my camera before the concert!

1 comment: