On a side note. I've been trying to exercise more and am on my third week of consistently working out. I try to exercise for an hour five days a week. So far I haven't seen much result besides not being so extremely out of shape that I have to walk the whole time on the treadmill or stop during work out videos. I'll be happy when I finally see some weight loss. I hate following a diet where things are restricted. This ends up backfiring for me eventually because once I start to eat the forbidden foods again, I go overboard. I do much better when I make smarter food choices.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Up to nothing
Sorry for not updating lately. I haven't really been doing anything but read lately. Last week I had some friends from work come over for a movie night. We watched The Labyrinth and had some food to snack on. Most of us have seen the movie so we made it more entertaining by comparing the characters in the movie to ourselves. It was hilarious. Turns out I'm one of the two door knockers that argue. One of them has the knocker coming out of his ears, which makes him deaf, and the other one has it in his mouth. I'm the deaf one and my friend Danielle is the other one because she talks too much and we argue a lot like the door knockers. I wasn't too disappointed in my character considering the alternatives. Someone ended up being David Bowie's pants, and someone else was The Bog of Eternal Stench. It was so fun that we decided to have another movie night next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What work out videos have you been doing? I am in the same boat I have been working out to walk away the pounds every night, and riding an exercise bike for 5 miles twice a day. No weight loss, and I'm not any less tired than I always am. I can't diet either it just makes me crave cookies. So its a matter of proportions and veggies for me.
I wish I had a home gym...I am very jealous!!! And I'm jealous that I can't have huskies because it is to hot here! lol.
Post a Comment