![CD Cover Image. Title: Spirit [US], Artist: Leona Lewis](http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/26340000/26346706.jpg)
Leona Lewis, Spirit
I'm sure everyone's heard her song Bleeding Love on the radio, we've been playing this CD at work as one of our In Store Plays and the rest of the CD sounds pretty good. A few of the ones I like on the CD are I Will Be, Better in Time, Take a Bow and The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (also a Celine Dion song). I'm going to buy the CD sometime in the near future (I'm trying to hold onto my pennies). I recommend this CD to anyone who likes Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Christina Aguilera, and other good singers.

Marie Digby, Unfold
I haven't really paid attention to the whole CD, but I really like her rendition of Umbrella. The same song that Rhianna sings. I can't really stand Rhianna's nasal tone and the song is a lot prettier when it's acoustic I've heard a few people do an acoustic cover, including Mandy Moore. Chris disagrees with me, so I'd like everyone to listen to it and offer an opinion.
2 comments:
Teo is so stinkin' cute and funny! ha ha. I've been eyeing the Leona Lewis cd....seems like it would be good!
You always say there's nothing going on. I imagine you meet some interesting/weird people at work. I wouldn't mind hearing about that.
Post a Comment