Reader Rating:
I don't read a lot of fantasy but I loved the Mistborn series and Warbreaker. You can tell from the start that this book is the beginning of something epic. The story follows several characters, some so minor, you wonder why they're even mentioned. Each chapter you get a snippet of what's happened in the past, what's currently happening, and what is going to happen. Be prepared to get halfway through this 1000 page novel before you really start to see things fall into place and the action to really start happening. By the time I was finished, I didn't want it to end. I had misgivings at the start but by the end, I was sucked in. I HAVE to see what happens next! This is the first book of a 10 book series! I don't know if I'm up for that yet!
It's so hard to describe the synopsis of one of Sanderson's books so it's best to view it here if you're interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment