I was trying to find a new book to read at work the other day and I decided to read part of this one while I was on lunch to see if I wanted to book loan it. Low and behold, my lean cuisine jumped off my fork and landed on the page! Dang! I had to buy it. :p It was a little strange for my taste but not bad.
The main character is a 15 year old girl named Billie whose father is the master of the Knights Templar. Let me remind you that this is set during modern times. So the Knights Templar have turned into fighting the Unholy creatures on earth. At the start of the book, she is going through her initiation where she has to kill the ghost of a 6 year old boy because is being used by evil spirits. A lot of this book is based on religious content since the "evil" guy ends up being a fallen angel who tries to release the tenth plague to bring people closer to God and regain His favor. Pretty crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment