Mockie had her turn with the Furminator this weekend and I tried to take some before and after pictures. She didn't cooperate very well and ran around a lot.




This is what the yard looked like after I brushed her for a while. Some of it blew away in the wind but you get the idea. Mockie did not want to be brushed and put up a good fight of laying on her back and kicking me with all four legs. She also howled and complained like she was in pain. After a while she let me brush her while she laid next to Hugo and hit him in the face with her paws. They'd lay next to each other and fight/play while I tried to brush Mockie. Crazy dogs!

Mockie's after picture. She still needs more brushing but looks a lot better.
2 comments:
The Chinese have come up with a brilliant solution for controlling dog hair:
Eat the dog.
Give it a try--you might like it.
That is pretty amazing!!!
Post a Comment