Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cake Wrecks

Becca introduced me to one of her favorite blogs and I had a good time laughing at all the pictures.  It's sad that all these cakes came from "professional" bakers.
You can check out the blog here.
This is a Graduation cake that was supposed to say "Woo-hoo"
Would you buy this at your local bakery?
This is supposed to be an engagement cake.
Disgusting hand anyone?
Supposed to say "dad"
Someone likes peeps!
This is supposed to be Dora the Explorer.
The inspiration for the wedding cake below.
I liked the clowns waving the Mexican flag.
Gross!
This is supposed to be the Easter Bunny!
Scary!
Another horrible replica below.
Below are more of the inspiration vs recreation.

2 comments:

Amanda Stephan said...

The replica's are cracking me up!!! So nasty!

Becca Brown said...

It makes me laugh every time. I feel bad for the brides, but I can't help myself.