We had Chris' family over to celebrate his birthday yesterday and I was dying to make cupcakes since I bought my Hello Cupcake! book. The plan was to make Chris a Spurs inspired cake made of cupcakes. I went to the grocery store and discovered that there isn't a lot of black and white candies so it turned into red cupcakes. I started adding food coloring to white frosting and after using the whole bottle, I was only able to get it a dark pink. Sheesh! Cupcakes are harder than they seem. After working on the cupcakes for a while I recruited Chris to help put the candy on some of them. Can you tell which ones he decorated? He did 8 of the ones below.
You have to check out the cupcakes in this book. They make it look so easy but after the cupcakes I just made, I'm hesitant to try more. I guess I better start practicing before I have kids.
2 comments:
oh my gosh i just read your "more to love" post. That show makes me want to work out..i did actually half way through the first show!!! The second show was worse...these fat girls cry a lot and have A LOT of self pitty! What gets me most is they ALL think that this is the man of thier dreams and the man they are going to marry, AFTER THE FIRST SHOW. I got news for them, he can only pic one!
Yeah, it is pretty sad.
Post a Comment