Monday, August 10, 2009

Best Cake Ever!!!!!

Becca just showed me this cake on the Cake Wrecks blog.  It is amazing!!!!  I want someone to make this cake for me!!!  I need to have kids so I can teach them to love The Labyrinth as much as I do.  Hey, it worked with Teo, but I don't think Nephi has the enthusiasm needed to maintain the obsession.  I will make my kids love it and then give them Labyrinth theme birthday parties.  Until then, I'll have to have my own party.  Anyone want to attend?  We can all dress up like the characters.  I get dubs on Sarah in the crystal ball scene, her hair is amazing!!  Now, where to find a dress with puff sleeves that big?  hmmm.

2 comments:

Becca Brown said...

That cake is so awesome. The best part is the quote: "You remind me of the babe."

You could always use the pink ballgown as a substitute.

Anonymous said...

I scrolled down and saw all of the other cakes. I laughed so hard. I can't get ovver the horrible replicas of the inspiration cakes. Your cupcakes look good-I have recently become obesessed!