Chris thought it would be fun to pick both of them up at the same time! They are heavy dogs! I had to lift Mockie into the bathtub last week and I could barely do it. I think she weighs over 60 pounds now!
Mockie's looking at Hugo to see how he's liking it. He doesn't look like he's enjoying himself but he always looks like he has a bad attitude.
What started this whole thing is that Chris picked Hugo up like he does when he carries Mockie around the house. Mockie doesn't really mind it and I think it's hilarious. Hugo didn't really know what to think when Chris tried it on him.
Mockie loves to play with Hugo and they like to play for hours. After a while they get tired and either sit on the porch or in the shade of the shed. You can see all Mockies smudges on the glass from when she tries to get outside.
They are waiting for the door to open. When the door opens, they squeeze their way in and then Mockie starts jumping on Hugo's back. Then I yell at both of them to go play outside. It's a routine.
I love it when Mockie has been playing outside. She gets really tired afterward and falls asleep.
Hugo looking a little less ornery.
Hugo looking a little more ornery. I think it's when he squints his eyes, it makes him look mean.
The other day I let Mockie out to play because she was freaking out getting cabin fever. It had been raining over night and I decided she could play with Hugo before it started raining again. She was thirsty and there was a little water coming out the sprinkler head so she decided to dig around the sprinkler. I discovered what she had done when I looked outside and saw that her legs were muddy. I went outside and saw what she did. Needless to say, she stayed outside the rest of the day until Chris came home and we gave her a bath.
2 comments:
They are massive...and so cute! At least she didn't eat the sprinkler head....Naiya prefers to ruin them completely. She was digging random holes in the grass for a little while and then she moved on to eating my bell peppers....grrr.....
The dog looks bigger than your husband!
Post a Comment