
Every once in a while I go on an interior design binge until Chris reels me in. I've been grounded for the second half of last year. Now I'm wanting to do more. Chris says I'll have to get a second job if I want to buy more stuff for the house. Sheesh! The other night I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about what curtains I wanted to put in the living room. After a conversation with my sister, Sariah, about it I decided to start a home decorating blog. We were emailing links back and forth and I thought it would be more fun to just post it blog style with pictures and links, that way it would be easier to reference later instead of digging through all those emails. The idea was to post a decorating topic, like ideas for my living room, and then have others post things and ideas on the blog. So far I've only made a few people authors but I'll make anyone, who wants to participate, an author if they enjoy decorating. I also didn't mind if others wanted to post their own design topics for us all to add ideas too. This is kind of like online shopping together.
Here's the link for my new blog:
No comments:
Post a Comment