I know it looks like I'm on a teen vampire novel kick, but I swear I'm not doing it on purpose. This just so happened to be a library book that was available on ebook. Compared to the writing style of Marked, this book was so much better. It's the typical new girl outcast falls in love with the mysterious hot guy at school, but has a few twists that I wasn't expecting. I'm not sure if I'll continue the series but I'd definitely recommend it to anyone loving the vampire romance craze.
Bianca's parents become teachers in a boarding school called Evernight, where a bunch of rich kids are taught. She is painfully shy and tries to run away before the first day at school. While running away, she runs into a good looking boy who happens to be new to the school too. Seeing that he isn't the Evernight type either, she feels a little bit more comfortable knowing that they can go through it together. Both of them are holding secrets from each other that make their romance dangerous to each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment