The author of this book got his start by quoting his dad on Twitter. This book is the result of it's popularity and is now a show on CBS. Half of the book is filled with short stories and the other half are sayings made in certain situations. I read the book in two sittings. The first half, I was laughing, the second half, it lost it's appeal a little. I've never heard a father with a filthier mouth! There was a silly story in there about how his dad had a burglar rule that meant that anyone awake in the house after 1am must be a burglar. This caused a problem when an aunt stayed over and decided to get a snack in the middle of the night. His dad grabbed his rifle and army crawled naked down the hall to the kitchen and threatened to shoot the intruder. The aunt ran out of the kitchen screaming and the cops were called. His dad refused to get dressed or put his gun away until after the cops got there.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment