Wednesday, June 9, 2010

25 Hilariously Inaccurate Knock-Off Toys

25 Hilariously Inaccurate Knock-Off Toys

Check out this link. I thought some of the toys were hilarious. Favorites include Nightmare Feddy, Benign Girl, and Polystation (a playstation for poly's?). It's almost like Cake Wrecks for toys.
knock-off toyknock-off toyknock-off toy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog.
It seems like everybody has something really hard that they go through. I want you to know that I still just love you and I totally get that motherhood doesn't come easy for everyone, even if it is for different reasons.
Have I ever told you that you saved my bacon in high school? That stage of my life was by far the most difficult for me. We just moved, my parents were close to poverty stricken at the time, and my self esteem was totally a 0% You just accepted me the way I was, and I felt comfortable with you, even though I was in awe of your amazing talents (art, singing, hair styling just to name a few) I really needed a friend, especially one with humor! Thank you.