Friday, May 23, 2008
Top places to live
I was surfing the internet and found this list of top 100 places to live in the us. #5 was Claremont, CA (is that where Steve's parents live?), #8 Chaska, MN (Steve and Becca) and #70 Vienna, VA (Steven and Sariah). What?!!! No Payson, UT. I demand a recount! Just kidding. #100 was Cottonwood, UT the only place in UT on the list. I swear Orem was #5 last year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, I grew up in Claremont and my parents still live there. My dad has tried to get my mom to move away, but she won't hear of it. They just moved to a new house in town, so they'll probably be there the rest of their lives.
Chaska is a nice place to live, but I'm a bit surprised that it made the top ten list.
Well, now your mom has an other reason to stay in Claremont. Why leave when it's one of the best in the US?
Spend some time in Los Angeles county, and you'll have plenty of reasons to leave Claremont, and California in general.
There's a reason Becca and I don't live there...
Post a Comment