I've been trying to plan my nursery and here's what I have so far. I'm undecided on the paint color and I also want to find an upholstered glider rocker. Any ideas on color? If I can't decide, I might just do a light beige but some ideas are light shades of blue, pink, purple, or yellow. The changing table below is the Ikea Expedit bookcase turned horizontal.
![]() |
| Changing Table |
![]() |
| Crib Set |
![]() |
| Wall Art |
![]() |
| Wall Art |
![]() |
| Curtain Fabric |
![]() |
| Dresser |






5 comments:
My vote is for green!
Do you think this will be your nursery for all of your kids?? That is something I thought of when I did RJ's...we did tan and brown horizontal stripes in it and I feel like I could use that room for all of my babies. Especially since it's the smallest room in our house. I know I could've done a color for a "boy" but I like to think I'm practical and made it neutral so that it would work for other babies. So I guess that's where you should start....do you want to repaint for each baby or just keep it the same?? You could easily do it a light cream/tan and then do one wall colored or a stripe around the room...something to add color if you really want to put color in the room by painting! I like what you've picked so far! Get it done now or you never will...RJ's room is still not really finished! haha.
I'm planning on keeping that room a nursery. I've thought about doing just one wall a color and the rest a light beige, that way if I want to change it I'll only have to paint one wall. So hard to decide!
I agree, it's really hard to decide!!
So excited for you. And you have such good taste. As far as a glider, I would go with whatever color makes you the happiest. But beige is always good...One little tip. Be sure to get a good solid fabric that cleans easily because it will be spit upon. (As will all your white clothing-I'm still learning my own lesson. I have to wait 3 more years to wear my white pants again!)
Post a Comment