You probably have to read my previous post for this to make sense. Anyways, I just found these in a google search and am pumped that I can pretty much get 3 for $37.. If anyone sees any other cheap bird cages, let me know. I don't know about you but my crafting skills are sketchy at best. I don't know if I can make 3 for this price. We might be spray painting them so it doesn't matter what color they are to start with.
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Bird Cages
You probably have to read my previous post for this to make sense. Anyways, I just found these in a google search and am pumped that I can pretty much get 3 for $37.. If anyone sees any other cheap bird cages, let me know. I don't know about you but my crafting skills are sketchy at best. I don't know if I can make 3 for this price. We might be spray painting them so it doesn't matter what color they are to start with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do you wannna come decorate my house? I love your taste. It's so pleasing to the eye, but not generic or too trendy. You are going to be sooooo thankful that you bought some furniture for storage. Yay!
Post a Comment