Friday, May 13, 2011

Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler


I actually give this book 3 1/2 stars. I listened to this on audio and it wasn't so bad. I didn't really like the ending though. There was also an awkward encounter with Jane Austen. Overall I thought Austenland was a much better book.

Courtney has just broken up with her fiance after finding him cheating on her. After drowning her sorrows in Pride and Prejudice, she wakes up to find herself in someone else's body. The body belongs to Jane, a girl living in Jane Austen's era. Courtney finds herself being proposed to by a charming man Jane's mother is desperate for her to marry. The problem is, Jane didn't want to marry him. She's left with the mystery of Jane's secrets and isn't sure when she's going to return to her own body.

No comments: