Last month Chris found a lost dog hanging out at the golf course and he ended up brining him home. He looked like he was abandoned since he didn't have a collar. We started calling him Freddy and after a few days he was part of the family and we didn't want him to go back home. He was really great with the dogs and super sweet and liked to snuggle. He was also house trained and better behaved than Mockie and Hugo! Chris was convinced he was abandoned so he didn't take him to the vet to see if he was microchipped. A week later, he dug out of the yard and ran away. We were so sad about it. We put fliers out and posted ads online to try and find him. After a few days, Chris was convinced he was gone for good. We loved how Mockie had Freddy to play with. Hugo is getting so old and only plays a little bit with her before he gets tired. Mockie and Freddy would wrestle for hours. Here's Freddy below. Such a sweet face huh?

Chris started looking at dogs online and I knew we were in trouble. The next day he went and adopted a dog from the animal shelter on his way home from work. I was skeptical at first and warned him that we'd have 4 dogs if Freddy came back! He brought home this little guy:

At first I was going to name him Buster but after a few hours with him, I realized it didn't really fit. I decided to name him Gus Gus. We call him Gus or Gussy for short. At first I told Chris I wanted to call him Gus and he thought I said Bus, short for Buster. ha ha! So he was calling him Bus. I told him "No Gus Gus, like the mouse on Cinderella. Not Bus like the vehicle!" He is a 6 month old Pitbull and is 6 months. Long story short, a few days later the animal shelter called and they had Freddy. I couldn't just leave him in the slammer so I went and got him. Now we have 4 dogs! Insanity! Freddy is actually going to live with Chris' mom so that the kids can have a dog to play with. They love him and Gus Gus over there! I feel kind of bad because the other dogs are going to be really sad when he moves and I don't want him to be sad either. They just love each other and I hate to separate them. We all agreed to bring Freddy back every couple of weeks for sleepovers so that they can play. This is what happens when you don't have any kids! These dogs are my babies!

That's pretty much what's been going on around here. Dog mania. My pictures aren't really fitting right because I had to steal them off facebook and I couldn't resize them.
We changed Satellite providers because we were shopping for a cheaper price. We ended up getting a DVR with the change and all I've been doing lately is watch tv. My main shows I record are Dexter and Ghost Adventures. I love Ghost Adventures marathons! Chris watches way more tv than me so he's always recording stuff. Since I don't have shows I watch, I try to record stuff but then Chris ends up stopping it to record his own stuff since my stuff is low priority. Boo! Oh well, I don't really care. I lived without the show before so no big deal. Since I've been watching so much tv, I haven't been doing a lot of reading. I've been working on the same book for about a month! One of these days, I'll finish it. I'm two thirds done and I had to recheck it out from the library. I need to hurry because my list is growing!
No comments:
Post a Comment