Monday, January 11, 2010

Annoying Customer of the Day

There are so many annoying customers that I come in contact with that I should start blogging about it for your entertainment. I'll start with a customer that I helped last month who could barely speak English. To make matters worse, he had horrible breath and had no sense of respecting personal space. He began to describe to me what he was looking for in broken English and I was beginning to wonder if I was understanding him correctly. He was talking about animals, his grandfather and a friend who was sick and coughed up something nasty. Luckily there was someone at work that spoke Spanish and I called him over to see if I was understanding correctly since his request seemed weird. It turns out I did. What was the man looking for? Books on urine therapy. This request combined with the bad breath was annoying and utterly disgusting!

2 comments:

Becca Brown said...

So, are there books on urine therapy?

Abish said...

There are! Gross!