Monday, October 12, 2009

The Vampire Diaries

File:Vampire Diaries Logo.jpg
After I finished the book I decided to watch a few episodes online to see what the show was about. I was actually surprised when it wasn't too bad. ha ha! They've changed a bunch of things from the book. One of the things is that Elena is supposed to be a blond and not a brunette. This was probably Twilight's fault. They also changed Elena's little 4 year old sister into a teenaged brother. Lame! Also the Aunt who is guardian over them looks like she's in her 20's and is single where in the book she has a fiancee and it suggests she is older and less hip. I'm sure these changes were to gain more fans. Doesn't help to increase the eye candy. There are a few other character changes that they made. I wouldn't mind watching more episodes but I don't like to commit to watching shows on a designated date and time. ha ha. I guess I'll just have to watch them online. The show is on Thursdays.

You can also watch a few episodes here. Has anyone else seen this show? Do you like it. I think it is coming dangerously close to becoming a guilty pleasure. lol

No comments: