I had this book laying around the house cause I got it at work for less than $3 so I started reading it while I as at home with a swollen face. This series is a pretty popular teen series that's been around before Twilight. After I started reading it, I was annoyed at the similarities to Twilight. High school girl is strangely drawn to mysterious boy who is a vampire. Boy tries to avoid girl at first but then can't any longer cause he can't fight his feelings for her. Difference is that the boy also has an evil vampire brother who decides he wants to try to steal the girl a way. The book was okay, not my favorite book ever but it was entertaining enough to continue reading the series. I guess this series was originally released in small volumes and then rereleased with two books in one. Now that they have the CW show based on the books, they decided to rerelease them again with tv show covers and with all the books separate again. Sheesh! Anything to make an extra buck!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment