Reader Rating:
I think this might be the most overrated book I've read since Twilight. It's basically a book about a woman who divorces her husband only to jump into another relationship which she ends to spend a year traveling to Italy, India and Indonesia to discover herself. The whole part where she was in India was utterly boring. Approximately 100 pages about meditation. The other two thirds of the book were just okay, maybe even mildly entertaining and humorous.
2 comments:
While I was at ASU one of my professors was reading this book and said it was really good so I decided to read it, WAY before it became so popular....I couldn't even finish it! And I am one to always finish books...even if they are lame...but it was so boring to me and I didn't really feel the need to read about her experiencing new intimate relationships so I completely agree...way overrated!
I haven't read the book, but the movie was boring.
Steve thought it was so cliche it wasn't a believable story. He was surprised when I told him it was autobiographical.
Post a Comment