
I went with some friends from work to the Star Trek movie. This movie follows the original Star Trek characters when they were younger. I enjoyed the movie even though I haven't seen anything Star Trek for years. I wouldn't mind seeing it again. The movie seems to be more friendly to the average movie goer than the last Star Trek movies. Some of my friends that are total Trekkies were upset over details that were screwed up. We went to see it the Thursday before it came out at the IMAX theater in Sandy. There were a lot of Trekkies out and about in full costume. Kind of entertaining.
1 comment:
I might go just for kicks with my bro but it would be hilarious to see trekkie costumes. I'm glad that you review books on your blog, I'm always looking for good things to read.
Post a Comment